Windows 7 is the most popular operating system today, used by a lot of users, but not everyone knows how to install it, in this article i will guide you how to install Windows 7 very simply.
Instructions To Install Windows 7
- To install Windows 7 you need to have a Windows 7 installation disc, insert the Windows 7 disc into the CD/DVD drive and then start your computer.
- When your computer screen appears saying ” Press any key to bot from CD or DVD … “, press any key on the keyboard .
- This step leaves the default and then click Next -> Install Now
- Select the version of window you need to install, if your computer has 4G ram or more, you should choose the x64 version, otherwise choose the x86 version ( Note some Windows installation discs do not have this option ), then click Next
- Check ” I accept the license terms ” then click Next
- Click Custom (advanced)
- Select the drive to install the operating system, click Format to reformat the hard drive if necessary ( Note formatting, the formatted drive will lose all data ) click Next.
- At this step, wait about half an hour until the box below appears
- Enter the name of the computer in the Type a user name box, click Next.
- Type a password : enter your password (if needed).
- Retype your password : re-enter the password.
- Type a password hint : a hint in case you forget your password.
- Click Next
- Select Ask me later
- Click on Country, click Next
- Click on Home network
At this point, you have finished installing win7, but your computer may not have sound, can not connect to the network or the toolbar screen you see is very bad because the sound driver has not been installed and vga drivers, network drivers, you need to install those drivers.