WiFi Killer is one of the best and potent applications that manage your wifi network. It is only for the Android Operating System. Rooting is also essential for it. It is a very helpful tool which deactivates the other persons from the same wifi network and also assigns all the signals of the internet to yourself. When your mobile is attached to the network and Wifi Kill works then all the users of a common network believes that your smartphone is a router. That’s why all the users try to join the network through you. And WiFiKill APK can easily turn off the wifi connection of the other devices attached to the common internet.
WiFiKill APK secure your data and only joins the trusted connections. The app is also used to remove unwanted users from your home network. It works effectively by blocking and ignoring the unwanted users that join with your home wifi network powerfully. It becomes very easy to pile up the information of all the wifi users and then deactivates them through hacking.
Key Features of WiFi Kill Pro APK:
If you want to use all the Key features of this app then your device must be rooted first
- By using this app you can track the activity of any device
- It is compatible for both smartphone and Tablet also
- It can also deactivate any device connected on the common network
- Also show the traffic used by the device
- The app also gain all the signals of the internet to yourself
- View what others are doing on internet
- Kick someone off the network easily
WiFi Kill Pro requires a simple setup that includes
- A rooted device
- Compatible for Android 4.0 or above
How To Install And Use WiFi Kill APK?
- Download this app from the given link
- After that, install the app
- Open the app
- Search the devices that attach to the wireless wifi connection
- The app will display the list of connected devices
- Tap the grab button and deactivate the device
- Click the Kill button and device detach from network
- Kill the single device or all the devices at a time
- After doing your work close the wifi killer