SDFix KitKat Writable MicroSD APK is an amazing Android app that modifies the file. It requires the Android device with root access to modify the folders. This app doesn’t approach the file without root access. Android KitKat 4.4 finishes the capability to write on the microSD card. For this purpose use the SDFix app. Primarily, computers used to write on the microSD card but now you can directly alter the file by Android device that has root access.
SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD is a very useful and helpful application. This app is particularly for Android Operating System. Undoubtedly, it resolves one of the major problems. Millions of people use this app all over the World. Don’t install the app, if you don’t use the microSD card. It is a very efficient app that is very simple and easy to use. It is also available on our website and you can easily install this app from here for free. This app offers no premium version.
How to use it?
- Install the SDFix APK from RootsAPK.com
- Then, go to the app and open it
- Click continue appears on the welcome screen
- Check the box and then click continue
- After that, it will show you a green confirmation screen and tell you that the app runs evenly.
- It fixes the bugs of all types
- Also removes and blocks the ads
- It is free licensed version
- Moreover, the app is free from viruses, malware and adware
- The app don’t offer the premium version
- In addition, it solves a major problem and directly write on the microSD card
- Many features are coming.
- Automatically updates the app
- It also increases the performance
- Various changes occur.
- Android device with root access
- Version 4.4 of Android Operating System
How to install it?
- Download the NextAPP SDFix APK file
- Then, open the download files
- Finally, install the app
- Now, enjoy all the features of this app